This is the 15" (longer) Custom Jack Cover that provides the maximum level of protection for your jack. For more information on selecting the best size cover for your jack's mounting configuration click here to see available options. If you have any questions about which size cover you need, ordering made-to-order covers, or having a custom cover made please contact us.
Are you tired of your neoprene jack cover fading and falling apart? Are you tired of your jack cover wearing out with holes, and the seams coming apart? Other jack covers on the market are designed to fail, so you get stuck buying the same product over and over again. With uncompromising durability, our patent pending Custom Jack Covers are built for years of protection and are designed to stand up to even the most demanding and rugged environments!! Our jack covers help keep your jack lubricated and rust free so when you need to use your jack it will actually work. We all know how dangerous a Hi-Lift jack can be. A dirty, dry, rusted, and non-lubricated jack is even more dangerous.... even deadly! Don't get caught in the middle of nowhere with a dry and rusty jack that doesn't work. Jackcovers.com produces the highest quality protective jack cover on the market today. Some Design features include:
- patent pending dual layer design - inner liner made from neoprene and high strength pique
- premium marine grade vinyl shell - 100% virgin UV stabilized pigments
- heavy duty zippers - #10 marine grade zippers made from UV stabilized dupont delrin® acetal resins
- mildew and antimicrobial treated
- handcrafted in the USA using only the finest materials available
- 20+ colors and custom options available.
- This cover has a grommet in the nose for proper draining when mounted with the nose facing down.
Keep in mind, your screen might not be calibrated to show actual color.
NOTE: All covers ship with BLACK trim and a drainage grommet.
As a way of doing more for the world we live in, RedDirtOffroad.com contributes 10% of all proceeds of Jackcovers.com sales to cancer research.
RedDirtOffroad.com proudly supports the following organizations: